How it works
Negotiations over the project implementation generally have roughly the following scenario:
- You decide which functions or tasks you can outsource to improve your business results
- We offer you the structure of a dedicated team staffed with specialists having the skill-sets required to do the job
- We agree on the pricing model and calculate the project cost
- We agree on functions, operating procedures and the division of responsibilities between the in-house and managed teams
- After the workload and terms of cooperation are agreed upon, we sign a contract for a required period of time
- Finally, the work begins. You get the regular updates on project status and all necessary information on-demand
Keeping the deadlines is our creed. We organize projects in a way that always allows you to have the access to all necessary information and full control over the work progress.
You can be sure that engineers selected to fulfill the tasks in your project have strong expertise in the required fields and fully embrace your goals, expectations, and objectives.
Choose the most suitable payment model
Depending on the project lifecycle and its specificities, we can agree on “time and material” or “fixed-price” payment model and switch it when this is found to be relevant for the project. You can get a dedicated team for the demanding projects that will successfully complement your in-house IT-department in the long run. For the service and brick-and-mortar companies, we can provide a full-scale outsourced IT-departments that will make valuable contribution to the market success of our clients.
Benefits of choosing Viacoding
- Working with the onshore contractor
- High level of professionalism and accountability of our project managers and engineers
- A thoughtful approach to meeting our commitments
- Flexibility and cost-effectiveness